Invitation to learn from internationally renowned photographer SUJATA SETIA in this intensive outdoor and indoor natural light portraits photography workshop.
Locations and Dates:
Virginia (Fairfax): 15th April 2020
Atlanta: 18th April 2020
Jacksonville: 22nd April 2020
Houston: 25th April 2020
Los Angeles: 29th April 2020
Tuition Fee: Workshop Tuition Fee is GBP £750(The best place to check current currency conversion rate is here)
Payable in 2 instalments as follows :
£350 – NON REFUNDABLE retainer due at the time of booking to secure your spot.
£400 – instalment due 15th March 2020
Who can attend: This workshop is open to photographers at all levels of their photography journey. My only ask is for you to have a decent DSLR camera and a basic knowledge of Photoshop to be able to completely benefit from the workshop.
Duration: The workshop will run over a single day, 11:00am – 07:00pm, lunch, snacks and refreshments provided.
NATURAL LIGHT CHILDREN AND FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP INVITATION with SUJATA
I’ve often had enquiries about how I create those creamy images with such a compelling narrative to them.
So here I am… ready to share all the knowledge I have with you.
In this one full day intensive workshop which will start at 11:00 am and finish around 7:00 pm We will cover the following:
- -We will start the day with a Presentation. Then we will go out to shoot with a set of models and then we will go through my editing techniques in immense amount of detail. I will share all my editing knowledge.
- -Natural light and how we can make the most of light of all kinds whether too dark and dreadful (harsh weather conditions are great too and I will show you how to work your magic in extreme climates) or too sunny (even a sunny day with too many harsh highlights and shadows can lead to amazing images).
- -Styling our subjects and clients
- -Camera gear (what are the best camera bodies in the market and which one should you be investing in. How to decide which lens to buy? I will answer all your questions.)
- -Camera settings (it is critical to know what settings should you be working on to click images that are stunning even when they come straight out of camera. I will share my secret camera settings recipe with you. )
- -Working with children and families
- -Working with animals.
- -How to do quick and fun family shoots that don’t last you an entire day but are done within 45 minutes to one hour.
- –EDITING EDITING EDITING. I will teach two kinds of editing. We will do a 5 step simple but super awesome client gallery editing and more complex artsy editing. I will not hold anything back. Every single detail of my editing workflow will be shared with you.
- -*FREE SECRET ACTIONS that I have made on my own and I use for my editing would be given as part of the workshop.*
- -Marketing. I will give you all my secrets of how I built my brand in three years from starting my business. From being absolutely new to holding a camera to becoming one of the top photographers in the world… featured in Forbes, The Daily Mail, Goodhousekeeping Magazine amongst others. <3
- -The art of storytelling to stand out in the market where you are competing with many other amazing photographers.
- -You will be added to my private FB training group where you will find a growing community of photographer who all help each other. So this will help you gain onwards support in the future so that after the workshop you don’t feel left alone/abandoned.
Workshop will be taught in English.
Attendees will receive:
- Sujata’s personal Photoshop Action Pack
- be part of the exclusive But Natural Photography’s Workshop group for ongoing learning.
Number of attendees per class:
12 attendees per class
A glimpse of the kind of editing you will learn:
Student Testimonials and work of But Natural Photography workshops: