Invitation to learn from internationally renowned photographer SUJATA SETIA in this intensive outdoor and indoor natural light portraits photography workshop.
Location and Date:
Castilla la Mancha – 12th November 2020
Tuition Fee: Workshop Tuition Fee is GBP £650 (The best place to check current currency conversion rate is here)
Payable in 2 instalments as follows :
£350 – NON REFUNDABLE retainer due at the time of booking to secure your spot.
£300 – instalment due 12th October 2020
Who can attend: This workshop is open to photographers at all levels of their photography journey. My only ask is for you to have a decent DSLR camera and a basic knowledge of Photoshop to be able to completely benefit from the workshop.
Duration: The workshop will run over a single day, 11:00am – 07:00pm (starting and ending time will vary depending on how the weather conditions are on the day of the workshop), lunch, snacks and refreshments provided.
NATURAL LIGHT CHILDREN AND FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP INVITATION with SUJATA
I’ve often had enquiries about how I create those creamy images with such a compelling narrative to them.
So here I am… ready to share all the knowledge I have with you.
In this one full day intensive workshop which will start at 11:00 am and finish around 7:00 pm We will cover the following:
- -We will start the day with a Presentation. Then we will go out to shoot with a set of models and then we will go through my editing techniques in immense amount of detail. I will share all my editing knowledge.
- -Natural light and how we can make the most of light of all kinds whether too dark and dreadful (harsh weather conditions are great too and I will show you how to work your magic in extreme climates) or too sunny (even a sunny day with too many harsh highlights and shadows can lead to amazing images).
- -Styling our subjects and clients
- -Camera gear (what are the best camera bodies in the market and which one should you be investing in. How to decide which lens to buy? I will answer all your questions.)
- -Camera settings (it is critical to know what settings should you be working on to click images that are stunning even when they come straight out of camera. I will share my secret camera settings recipe with you. )
- -Working with children and families
- -Working with animals.
- -How to do quick and fun family shoots that don’t last you an entire day but are done within 45 minutes to one hour.
- –EDITING EDITING EDITING. I will teach two kinds of editing. We will do a 5 step simple but super awesome client gallery editing and more complex artsy editing. I will not hold anything back. Every single detail of my editing workflow will be shared with you.
- -*FREE FINE ART ACTIONS that I have made on my own and I use for my editing would be given as part of the workshop.*
- -Marketing. I will give you all my secrets of how I built my brand in three years from starting my business. From being absolutely new to holding a camera to becoming one of the top photographers in the world… GOING VIRAL and being featured in Forbes, The Daily Mail, HuffPost, Buzzfeed, Goodhousekeeping Magazine amongst others. <3
- -The art of storytelling to stand out in the market where you are competing with many other amazing photographers.
- -You will be added to my private FB training group where you will find a growing community of photographer who all help each other. So this will help you gain onwards support in the future so that after the workshop you don’t feel left alone/abandoned.
Workshop will be taught in English. Translated in Spanish
Attendees will receive:
- Sujata’s personal Photoshop Action Pack
- be part of the exclusive But Natural Photography’s Workshop group for ongoing learning.
Number of attendees per class:
12 attendees per class
A glimpse of the kind of editing you will learn:
Student Testimonials and work of But Natural Photography workshops: