Invitation to learn from internationally renowned photographer SUJATA SETIA in this intensive outdoor and indoor natural light portraits photography workshop.
Locations and Dates
Mumbai: 9th February 2020
Bangalore: 16th February 2020
Tuition Fee: Workshop Tuition Fee is GBP £499 (The best place to check current currency conversion rate is here)
Payable in 2 instalments as follows :
£249 – NON REFUNDABLE retainer due at the time of booking to secure your spot.
£250 – instalment due 9th January 2020
Who can attend: This workshop is open to photographers at all levels of their photography journey. My only ask is for you to have a decent DSLR camera and a basic knowledge of Photoshop to be able to completely benefit from the workshop.
Duration: The workshop will run over a single day, 11:00am – 07:00pm (starting and ending time will vary depending on how the weather conditions are on the day of the workshop), lunch, snacks and refreshments provided.
NATURAL LIGHT NEWBORN BABY PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP INVITATION with SUJATA
I’ve often had enquiries about how I create those creamy images with such a compelling narrative to them.
So here I am… ready to share all the knowledge I have with you.
In this one full day intensive workshop which will start at 11:00 am and finish around 7:00 pm We will cover the following:
In this Full day newborn training course we start at 9 am and finish at 7pm. We go through everything in detail from:
a. Newborn baby poses
b. Newborn wrapping techniques
c. Newborn calming techniques
d. What prep guide to send to the clients to prepare for the photoshoot
e. How to safely handle babies
f. How to do quick and stunning newborn shoots
g. how to create gorgeous newborn set ups that are reasonably priced and don’t strip you off all your money
h. Family poses
i. Natural light lifestyle shots of families and newborns
j. How to do photoshoots of babies that are not very comfortable and crying a lot
k. Understanding colour theory and colour coordination. Styling in newborn photography
l. Camera gear and settings
- –EDITING EDITING EDITING. I will teach so many small but essential tricks of how to make your newborn images look magical. Making patchy and dry skin look lush and creamy. Making colours pop. Making the background look dreamy. Removing blemishes. I will not hold anything back. Every single detail of my editing workflow will be shared with you.
- -*FREE SECRET ACTIONS that I have made on my own and I use for my editing would be given as part of the workshop.*
- -Marketing. I will give you all my secrets of how I built my brand in three years from starting my business. From being absolutely new to holding a camera to becoming one of the top photographers in the world… featured in Forbes, The Daily Mail, Goodhousekeeping Magazine amongst others. <3
- -The art of storytelling to stand out in the market where you are competing with many other amazing photographers.
- -You will be added to my private FB training group where you will find a growing community of photographer who all help each other. So this will help you gain onwards support in the future so that after the workshop you don’t feel left alone/abandoned.
Workshop will be taught in English.
Attendees will receive:
- Sujata’s personal Photoshop Action Pack
- be part of the exclusive But Natural Photography’s Workshop group for ongoing learning.
Number of attendees per class:
10 attendees per class
A glimpse of the kind of editing you will learn:
Student Testimonials and work of But Natural Photography workshops: