Invitation to learn from internationally renowned photographers SUJATA SETIA and ROBERTA BANEVICIENE in this intensive outdoor natural light portrait and storytelling photography masterclass.
Locations and Dates:
New Jersey (New York): 3rd September 2021
Fairfax (Virginia): 6th September 2021
Jacksonville (Florida): 10th September 2021
Houston (Texas): 13th September 2021
Salt Lake City (Utah): 16th September 2021
Portland (Washington): 18th September 2021
Los Angeles (California): 21st September 2021
Tuition Fee: Masterclass Tuition Fee is GBP £1100 (The best place to check current currency conversion rate is here)
Payable in 2 instalments as follows :
£550 – NON REFUNDABLE retainer due at the time of booking to secure your spot.
£550 – instalment due 3rd September 2021
Who can attend: This workshop is open to photographers at all levels of their photography journey. Our only ask is for you to have a decent DSLR camera and a basic knowledge of Photoshop to be able to completely benefit from the training.
Duration: The workshop will run over an entire day, 08:00am – 08:00pm, lunch, snacks and refreshments provided.
- 08:00 am to 10:00 am – Theory/Presentation by Roberta
- Detail training on how you should select your models
- How to engage young children to create remarkable and memorable portraits
- What goes into selecting the right location
- What happens behind the scenes and how you transform that into something so magical and whimsical
- Roberta will train you on her signature styling of her models. Roberta has a very unique way of bringing colours in nature together with the clothes that her models wear. How does she create that seamlessness? You will learn about it in this presentation.
- What settings to use for portraits
- What time of the day to shoot portraits
- How to find your unique style in portrait photography and much more
- 10:00 am to 12:00 pm – EDITING by Roberta
- 12:00 pm to 01:00 pm – Lunch break cum Q n A cum Portfolio Review
- 01:00 pm to 03:00 pm – Theory/Presentation by Sujata
- Sujata will take you through a journey of how to create memorable storytelling images
- How to come up with a theme for a shoot
- How to select your models
- How to find the right location
- Understanding natural light
- How to create images that go viral
- Working with different subjects… children and animals and elderlies.
- Gear, camera settings and more
- How to market your work
- Understanding Instagram – Reels, Stories, posts, lives, videos
- Understanding Facebook
- Marketing for free on other social media platforms
- How to get press coverage for your work
- 03:00 pm to 05:00 pm – EDITING by Sujata
- 05:00 pm to 09:00 pm – Practical Shooting experience with a set of models. Students will be divided in two groups. And they will work with Roberta and Sujata in tandem and move to the other tutor after working with the first one for two hours.
- The editing from the images shot on the day of the workshop will be sent by Roberta and Sujata to the students in the form of a video tutorial each.
- Presentations made by both instructors will be passed on to the students in the form of a pdf file within a week of the Masterclass.
- Students will also receive exclusive discounts on online training products of both the instructors, incase they wish to continue their learning even following the masterclass.
- Students will be added to a Facebook group where they will have lifetime access to both instructors for their photography queries.
Workshop will be taught in English.
Number of attendees per class:
15 attendees per class maximum
About your Tutors:
- The following is the Workshop Policies and Terms:
The workshop fee is non-refundable. The workshop fee may be transferred to another Participant upon approval from the Instructor if the Participant has paid the workshop in full. Transferring is the responsibility of the Participant. If the Participant fails to pay according to the payment schedule outlined by the Instructor, the Participant will forfeit his/her seat in the workshop and will not be entitled to a refund.
The workshop is limited to 15 attendees. In circumstances where under 5 spots sell, the Photographer has the right to cancel workshop and will refund any payments made. Please DO NOT book flights and accommodation until you receive confirmation that the workshop is confirmed from the Photographer.
In the very unfortunate event that the Photographer become ill or for any other reason unable to conduct the workshop, then your deposit and further instalments will be refunded excluding the payment platform (Paypal/ Stripe) transaction fee (which is held by the payment platforms and is out of the remit of the Photographer) in the currency the photographer charged you in i.e. GBP (British Pounds).
Participant MUST allow for a window of extra hours before and after the workshop incase the timing of the workshop is changed due to unforeseen weather conditions or other circumstances outside of the control of the photographer.
All information discussed, given, or shared with you at the workshop is for the workshop attendee only and should not be discussed in part, or in its entirety, with any photographer or persons who have not attended the workshop. All materials are protected under copyright law and should not be distributed without the express consent of the Photographer.
Participant is not permitted to use images taken at the workshop for commercial purposes. Image usage is strictly for portfolio use only (website, Facebook and other social media). Social media usage is allowed only to showcase portfolio. Participant is not permitted to submit photos taken during the workshop to magazines, contests or exhibitions.
Participant MUST credit “But Natural Photography” and “Roberta Baneviciene Photography” and the name of the workshop attended, when posting workshop images on social media.
The Instructor shall be held harmless for any and all injury to Participant and Participant’s business and equipment during the course of the workshop and immediately surrounding events. *