Join me on 25th-26th November 2017 for two action packed day of outdoor and indoor children & family Natural Light photography workshop. We will go through all aspects of photographing children of different ages, families and of course their pets in natural settings, both indoor and outdoor… to create magical images.
The workshop will be held at: 3825 Brockton crescent, north Vancouver, V7g 2k6. The wonderful Canada based photographer Cally Sykes from www.capturedbycally.ca would be hosting the workshop. If you have any queried related to booking hotels, parking etc… you are welcome to reach out to Cally via her website.
I’ve often had enquiries about how I create those creamy images with such a compelling narrative to them.
So here I am… ready to share all the knowledge I have with you.
We will spend each day going through how I create images that tell tales. But you have to promise to come with an open mind that is eager to absorb loads and loads of learnings.
We will discuss:
– In the Outdoor and Indoor Photography training we go through everything in detail from:
– Natural light and how we can make the most of light of all kinds whether too dark and dreadful (harsh weather conditions are great too and I will show you how to work your magic in extreme climates) or too sunny (even a sunny day with too many harsh highlights and shadows can lead to amazing images).
– Styling our subjects and clients
– Posing (a complete posing guide for family photoshoots will be provided to you so that the next time you step out to do a family photoshoot, you know exactly what you are going to be doing.)
– Camera gear (what are the best camera bodies in the market and which one should you be investing in. How to decide which lens to buy? I will answer all your questions.)
– Camera settings (it is critical to know what settings should you be working on to click images that are stunning even when they come straight out of camera. I will share my secret camera settings recipe with you. )
– Working with children and families
– Working with animals.
– Understanding how to use natural light both outdoors and indoors.
– How to do quick and fun family shoots that don’t last you an entire day but are done within 45 minutes to one hour.
– EDITING EDITING EDITING. I will teach two kinds of editing. We will do a 5 step simple but super awesome client gallery editing and more complex artsy editing.
– *FREE SECRET ACTIONS that I have made on my own and I use for my editing would be given as part of the workshop.*
– Marketing. I will give you all my secrets of how I built my brand in two years from starting my business. From being absolutely new to holding a camera to becoming one of the top photographers in the world… featured in Forbes, The Daily Mail, Goodhousekeeping Magazine amongst others. <3
– The art of storytelling to stand out in the market where you are competing with many other amazing photographers.
– You will be added to my private FB training group where you will find a growing community of photographer who all help each other. So this will help you gain onwards support in the future so that after the workshop you don’t feel left alone/abandoned.
The total cost of this Outdoor and Indoor (lifestyle photography) intensive training is £499. You will have to pay an initial deposit of £99 to secure your slot. The remaining sum must be paid no later than two months prior to the actual workshop itself.
… phew… that’s not all. There will be loads more inspiration, heart-to-heart chats, personal attention, love, tears and a belly full of fire at the end of the day.
If this is what you are looking for then Heck Yeah! Sign up to the workshops!
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE.
*Please be informed that by paying the deposit, you are agreeing in principle that you will be attending the workshop. This means that you understand that under no circumstance your deposit will be refunded, unless the photographer decides to cancel the workshop or reschedule it at a time that is not convenient for you to attend.
For any further queries, contact me at [email protected]
SUJATA from BUT NATURAL PHOTOGRAPHY is a UK based, multi-award winning photographer and story-teller. Her images pull the audiences into an avalanche of colourful narratives that will stand out in a crowd by miles. Widely regarded as one of the fastest growing photographers of England, Sujata’s works have won several awards and been published internationally including Forbes, The Daily Mail, Good Housekeeping Magazine and Country Living Magazine amongst others.
Sujata has taught and influenced works of several photographers across the world with her friendly advice, workshops and online training courses. She has now started to travel internationally for teaching and is scheduled to run workshops in photography institutes of Spain, Brazil, Australia, Chile, India and Argentina. Sujata is an endless source of inspiration, instinctive, vibrant, empathetic and positive. And it is this persona of her’s that is embodied in all her works.