EXCLUSIVE INVITATION TO LEARN FROM MULTI AWARD-WINNING PHOTOGRAPHER SUJATA SETIA in this intensive outdoor photography workshop at Debrecen (Sarand), HUNGARY on 4th August 2018.
Address: 4272 Sarand Debreceni street 3, HUNGARY
OUTDOOR CHILDREN AND FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP INVITATION with SUJATA
I’ve often had enquiries about how I create those creamy images with such a compelling narrative to them.
So here I am… ready to share all the knowledge I have with you.
In this one full day intensive workshop which will start at 09:00 am and finish around 7:00 pm We will cover the following:
- -We will start the day with a Presentation. Then we will go out to shoot with a set of models and then we will go through my editing techniques in immense amount of detail. I will share all my editing knowledge.
- -Natural light and how we can make the most of light of all kinds whether too dark and dreadful (harsh weather conditions are great too and I will show you how to work your magic in extreme climates) or too sunny (even a sunny day with too many harsh highlights and shadows can lead to amazing images).
- -Styling our subjects and clients
- -Camera gear (what are the best camera bodies in the market and which one should you be investing in. How to decide which lens to buy? I will answer all your questions.)
- -Camera settings (it is critical to know what settings should you be working on to click images that are stunning even when they come straight out of camera. I will share my secret camera settings recipe with you. )
- -Working with children and families
- -Working with animals.
- -How to do quick and fun family shoots that don’t last you an entire day but are done within 45 minutes to one hour.
- –EDITING EDITING EDITING. I will teach two kinds of editing. We will do a 5 step simple but super awesome client gallery editing and more complex artsy editing. I will not hold anything back. Every single detail of my editing workflow will be shared with you.
- – *FREE EDITING VIDEO TUTORIAL will also be gifted to you as part of this workshop, so that you are able to go back to what you have learned at the workshop.*
- -*FREE SECRET ACTIONS that I have made on my own and I use for my editing would be given as part of the workshop.*
- -Marketing. I will give you all my secrets of how I built my brand in three years from starting my business. From being absolutely new to holding a camera to becoming one of the top photographers in the world… featured in Forbes, The Daily Mail, Goodhousekeeping Magazine amongst others. <3
- -The art of storytelling to stand out in the market where you are competing with many other amazing photographers.
- –You will be added to my private FB training group where you will find a growing community of photographer who all help each other. So this will help you gain onwards support in the future so that after the workshop you don’t feel left alone/abandoned.
Workshop Tuition Fee is GBP £650 (approx. Euros 735)
Payable in 2 instalments as follows :
£350 – NON REFUNDABLE retainer due at the time of booking to secure your spot.
£300 – instalment due 1st of June 2018
Who can attend:
This workshop is open to photographers at all levels of their photography journey. My only ask is for you to have a decent DSLR camera and a basic knowledge of Photoshop to be able to completely benefit from the workshop.
Size of Class:
10 attendees maximum.
The workshop will run over a single day, 09:00am – 07:00pm, lunch, snacks and refreshments provided.
Workshop will be taught in English.
Attendees will receive:
- Sujata’s personal Photoshop Action Pack
- One full editing video tutorial explaining Sujata’s editing workflow. You can keep this tutorial video.
- be part of the exclusive But Natural Photography’s Workshop group for ongoing learning.
SUJATA from BUT NATURAL PHOTOGRAPHY is a UK based, multi-award winning photographer. Her images pull the audiences into an avalanche of colourful narratives that will stand out in a crowd by miles. Widely regarded as one of the fastest growing photographers of England, Sujata’s works have won several awards and been published internationally including Forbes, Vanity Fair, The Daily Mail, Good Housekeeping Magazine and Country Living Magazine amongst others.
Sujata has taught and influenced works of several photographers across the world with her friendly advice, workshops and online training courses. She has now started to travel internationally for teaching photography in Spain, Belgium, Brazil, Australia, India, Canada and Argentina amongst others. Sujata is an endless source of inspiration, instinctive, vibrant, empathetic and positive. And it is this persona of her’s that is embodied in all her works.
Aside, Sujata also runs a very prolific photography business. She is only three years old in photography and has received much acclaim in this small time. She will share all her marketing and business techniques with you as well on the workshop.